Sunday 20 December 2009

Trying a New Planning Sheet!

I have always used the 'one size fits all' planning sheet given to me by Early Years but it just wasn't suiting my planning. It was becoming a paper exercise and I didn't feel that it really reflected what and how I actually planned. For example I might change the layout of the room or put out new resources but there was no where to show that I had planned this and why. It also wasn't flowing properly to show how my observations of the children were driving my planning. As EYFS requires that planning shows outdoor and indoor provision, and takes account of both adult-led and child-initiated activities, as well as that it reflects the child's interests, I devised a new sheet that allows me to do this on one page.



If you would like a copy of the planning sheet, please e-mail me and I will forward one to you!

2 comments:

  1. your ideas are fantastic thanks would love to see your planning sheets please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thankyou very much, if you e-mail me at the link I've put into the planning post just now, then I can send you a copy!!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete