Saturday 22 May 2010

Saturday's Selection!!!!

Well, you might have noticed that Friday's favourites passed me by this week; it probably had something to do with having had a manky sore throat and falling asleep whilst putting my children to bed last night (and waking up with a dead arm hours later!!).  I thought that I would do Saturday's selection instead as I have kept a few links to pass on to you!
  • Making puzzles from felt for children to learn the parts of a tree and parts of a flower.
  • Silhouette cards of vegetables and fruit for a matching game with a twist! (Thanks to Hayley for this link!!).
  • Making solar night lights...... this type of jar is 69p in Ikea if you have one near to you...... I think this is such a pretty way of using quite an ugly lamp!
I hope that you all have a lovely weekend enjoying this weather..... I'll be posting again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment