Bad luck is said to come in threes and we have had two rounds of it in the last few weeks!! Our luck has finally turned this week and our broken little car that I was fully expecting to cost us a new engine, has come up trumps once again with a total garage bill of £125.... I have never paid a bill with so much pleasure before!
I'm really looking forwards to having our 'weekday family' back to normal next week but with a twist to the daily routine as we will be picking one of the little one's big sister up after school. It is such a peaceful day with the four of them... they know each other so well and it is harmonious and happy (most of the time!!). Having four children will seem like a rest after the school hols!
Here are this weeks favourites!
- I will definitely be making this story sack for Dog's Colourful Day from My Montessori Journey, faith loves the book and she will love the story sack!
- This Autumn sensory tub and play dough from Counting Coconuts is fabulous..... I will so be making apple pie dough now!
- I love Eric Carle books and these ideas from Totally Tots to go with The Mixed up Chameleon are wonderful!
- This outdoor place to play that Tonya from Plain and Joyful Living has created for her children is beautiful.... I love the sophistication of the tablecloth!
- For some Autumn beauty, spend time browsing through rhythm of the home's Autumn e-zine.