Sunday 19 February 2012

Comparing Balls From the Treasure Basket

It was fascinating to watch Idris with his treasure basket the other night. he sat for about 45 minutes before bedtime, absolutely engrossed in it. He seemed to be most interested in the wooden balls. He spied them sitting together and started to investigate.....


The red one was small enough to be picked up in one hand..... quick taste......

Feels nice and smooth and it rocks back and forwards from hand to hand....

I can hold it in this hand too.......oh and I can pass from one hand to another - now that's a handy skill!

Oh look..... another ball, I'll just scoop this one up in my other hand.....

Oh......erm.... it won't scoop, why not? Come on ball, come on (add in frustrated noises and a scowling face here!).......

I wonder if I use both my hands if it might work....... it's hard to grip....

It's hard to keep hold of this one..... if I don't concentrate it plops back onto the floor.... and it's really heavy..... it helps if I use my chin as a third hand to help hold it!

Hey check me out.... I got it..... look no chin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment